We need Facilitators for Getting Ahead Program. The Katharine Drexel Center is looking for facilitators to help the economically disadvantaged to get back on their feet.
Click here to Watch the Getting Ahead Presentation from July 3rd at the First Presbyterian Church.
If you have:
· A concern for people struggling economically
· Want to help those in need
· Have a desire to help people become self-sufficient
· Have compassion for others
· Want to engage with others who are learning how to get ahead
We expect to hold 6-8 ongoing programs and each program needs a facilitator. Can you help? A Getting Ahead facilitator will be familiar with the program philosophy, contents and materials.
Trained facilitators, mentors and guests guide participants through a 10-module study, exercises, and discussions.