Each year the Scholarship Committee is blessed to be able to award scholarships to our youth. The Scholarships are made available by generous donations to students who are members of this church, have demonstrated a commitment of the church, have completed high school and will be enrolled in an accredited secondary educational institution. Graduating seniors and returning students are encouraged to apply. The church is very thankful to families supporting the Memorial Scholarships.
General Guidelines for all Scholarships:
- Recipient must be a member of this church.
- Recipient must have demonstrated a commitment to the church. This commitment has been defined as meeting the following criteria in the past calendar year:
- church worship attendance a minimum of twice in the past calendar year
- nurturing your faith development in an activity of the Serving, Loving or Learning Teams (educational opportunities, mission activities, virtual worship participation, virtual coffee hour, bingo, etc.) at least twice in the past calendar year. Questions about participation can be directed to Mrs. Zander @ email@example.com
- Recipient is enrolled in an accredited college or university.
The application form is available online and should be filled out and submitted electronically by May 1, 2022. Interviews with all applicants may be scheduled to complete the process.